Has anyone played this?
Has anyone played this?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
yeah. It's a good game. Good graphics, good game play. Online multi player is good.
Thanks. I was wondering if it was worth the purchase. I started playing Crackdown recently. It's kind of mindless, but it's fun.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
ya know, give it a rent. Each to their own. It's cool as heck though. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I haven't had a chance to play crackdown yet? worth a rent or buy?
I think so. You're an invincible super cop trying to clean up a city from gang activity from 3 different gangs. It looks great and the city that you're playing in, is incredible. It's almost like traveling a real city with all of the streets, freeways, alleys etc. You have amazing jumping power too. You can jump from the ground to the tops of skyscrapers. When you jump off those things, on the way down, it always gives me that feeling that you get when you go over a steep hill really fast in a car. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The only thing that sucks about the game is driving the vehicles. It's a pain. You get from point to point almost as fast by jumping (since you can jump like hundreds of feet) or going from rooftop to rooftop. Movie Starz has it.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
hm, i may have to run out there and check out this game.. seems good..
Grand Theft Auto IV is about ready to release their trailer at the end of the month. That is gonna be one sweet game on PS3 and Xbox 360
I heard it was the shiz.
Bookmarks